|Market Review: Global Smart Water Network Market 2014-2018|
A smart water network is an integrated set of products, system, and solutions, which helps water utilities to monitor and diagnose problems related to the water distribution network. A smart water network helps in leak detection, pressure management, network operations, and water quality monitoring. It can also reduce overall capital expenditure by providing real-time data based on water consumption and customer meter readings.
Analysts forecast the Global Smart Water Network market will grow at a CAGR of 15 percent over the period 2013-2018.
Covered in this Report
The Global Smart Water Network market can be categorized by technology into two segments: Smart Water Meters and Monitoring and Control Systems.
The Global Smart Water Network Market 2014-2018, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the Americas and the EMEA and APAC regions; it also covers the Global Smart Water Network market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market
Key Questions Answered in this Report
- What will the market size be in 2018 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?